We are pleased to announce that the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE MATHEMATICAL GIFTEDNESS AND CREATIVITY (MCG) – 9th EDITION will be held in Romania - Sinaia, during June 25 - 28, 2015.
The MCG conference is managed by the International Group for Mathematical Creativity and Giftedness and is aimed at promoting mathematical creativity and giftedness in students of all ages and backgrounds, and in supporting interested mathematics educators, mathematicians, researchers and other individuals. The suggested topics will allow presentation of thorough research, fruitful debate and opportunities for interaction among professionals with interdisciplinary interests.
Specifically, the conference topics refer to:
- mathematical creativity for all students, from all backgrounds, and of all ages,
- mathematical creativity, aptitude, and achievement,
- mathematical giftedness, talent and promise,
- mathematical creativity for individuals or teams, inside or outside the classroom,
- mathematics competitions.
1. Submission of: Research Report, Project Report,
Symposia proposal, Poster, and Workshop:
February 22, 2015
2. Extended early registration:
March 25, 2015
The Scientific Committee encourages researchers, faculty members, teachers, psychologists and students to submit papers to the Conference. The papers should be written in English, the official language of the event. All the submitted papers will be subject to a blind peer-review process.
The 2015 Conference is organized by the Institute for the Development of Educational Assessment (IDEA), and Petroleum-Gas University of Ploiesti, two organizations that will manage the scientific quality of the event.
Florence Mihaela Singer,